10 Steps To Buying A Home
Posted by Lance McHan on Monday, February 27, 2017 at 7:49 AM By Lance McHan / February 27, 2017 Comment
- Get a pre-approval letter from your lender
- DO NOT BUY ANYTHING until your home closes
- We shop for your new house together
- Write an offer and after it’s accepted drop your deposit off at the title company
- We now have 17 days per contract to complete the inspections. It is vital we stay within the 17 days as this protects your deposit.
- Together we review the inspections
- The lender will order the appraisal. If it comes in at the contract price we move forward; if it is below we renegotiate.
- If this is your first home, be sure to give proper notice to the landlord
- Documents will be prepared and ready to sign
- A few days before the close of escrow we will do a final walk through
- Yes you can, with Lance McHan