Stockton, California has much to offer today’s home buyer. The area is in the northern portion of the state, located within the San Jose and San Francisco – Oakland metro market. Additionally, it is home to more than 305,600 people. The region offers a wide range of recreational opportunities and amenities for people of all ages. Factor this in with a wide range of real estate opportunities, and it becomes apparent that Stockton can be the ideal place for just about anyone to call home.
Custom Home in Shippe Home Ranch | Image Provided by MetroList
Reasons to Buy a Home in Stockton, California
• The area has excellent accessibility in the context of the overall region. It is near I-5 and State Route 99. In addition to this, it is easy to get to the San Francisco Bay area, Sacramento, and the various ports in the area both by water and by highway.
• The community offers a wide range of opportunities for those who are looking for economic benefits. The area has a strong manufacturing industry presence, and is also a big telecommunications hub. Many larger firms call the area home.
• Arts and entertainment are close by. The Stockton Symphony, San Joaquin Delta College, and the Stockton Arena are all present in this area. There is also the Bob Hope Theatre, the opera, and much more.
• Stockton has numerous cultural festivals throughout the year. This includes a children’s film festival, Chinese New Year’s Parade, the Jewish Food Fair, and the Cinco de Mayo Parade and Festival.
• There are two larger malls in the area, Weberstown Mall and Sherwood Mall, which provide ample shopping opportunity for those in the area.
With all of these amenities, Stockton, California residents really do have a vibrant community to live in and call home. Contact Lance McHan today to discuss what you are looking for in a home in Stockton.